Monday, March 9, 2009

ARGH. STRESS.

Hey guys!

You've all been there before, when you have a TON of homework, you have a million different projects going on at one time, and other stuff. I mean, seriously. I'm screaming"STRESS STRESS STRESS" right now. It also doesn't help to be Asian. I know the homework's supposed to make you smart and all that, but do we really need to have homework in every single subject every day? Yeah, every day; teachers assign us homework TO DO OVER THE WEEKEND! Sheesh! Can't you at least assign a certain subject to do on a certain day? Science on Monday, English on Tuesday, etc etc. My stress level has gotten SO high that I've even searched on the internet for calming sounds, like bird chirps or something. Here's the website I found: http://www.soundsleeping.com/ I'm currently using "flute song." It sorta helps... Or I just pound out my fury on Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2. That works also xD (btw im not very good. bad hand-eye coordination xD)

Nothing else to say except that I'm going to fail every class this year (of course not! But it sure feels like it).

I'll be back tomorrow, guys...well maybe not tomorrow...but I'll be back...someday.

No comments: