Saturday, March 21, 2009

CUTE

Sorry, people (if you're there), but I had so much stuff to do (STRESS). So yeah. Anyways, about the title of this little blurb of writing. Does anyone know about www.cuteoverload.com? No? Well, I highly recommend going there. You'll be amazed at how cute things can be, even if the world seems dark and dreary to you :D Just kidding. But looking at that always brightens up my day. I also have their calender (go to Kohls or something). And I just (meaning 3 months ago) found out that there was a www.uglyoverload.com too (also on Blogspot). Wow.
Has anyone read No Promises in the Wind? Just wondering...we're doing something with that in class... oh CRUD I forgot! I have to make a darn cover! Fiddlesticks (such an old expression I know be quiet).
G2g, now. I have homework again (over the weekend). Then I have to do some of my mother's extra homework. It's not easy being Asian, you know.

No comments: